I am a technologist and senior leader with more than fifteen years’ experience in the information technology field with focus on product management and software engineering. I managed to combine my strategic and entrepreneurial mindset throughout my career successfully. My specialization is to drive the development of innovative products and support their market entry.
I am a Product Manager at SAP SE, Walldorf and responsible for enabling SAP Health solutions for the cloud. Previously I have been working for the eHealth Startup InterComponentWare for more than ten years. In my latest role at ICW, I was responsible for the complete product portfolio. I studied business information science at the University Of Cooperative Education Mannheim, Germany.
Personally, my primary interests are emerging and future technologies (e.g. Internet of things, wearable technologies, cloud & edge computing and machine learning’) for creating intelligent, integrated solutions and convenient interfaces for people. I do contemplate how data-driven applications can be designed to ensure privacy, transparency, and sustainability while focusing on outcomes and business value.
• Deep domain knowledge in healthcare IT and the digitization of healthcare (see below)
• Extensive expertise in driving software development projects, including cross-functional planning and delivery processes, agile development methods, and innovative architecture paradigms
• Experience in the commercialization of products, e.g. product-market strategy development and product portfolio management
• Team management and leadership with responsibility for up to 30 employees, as well as deputy leader of up to 150 employees
HealthIT / Healthcare ICT industry expertise:
• Population health management: Care coordination and care management, analytics
• Patient and consumer engagement: Drivers, mHealth, quantified self
• Infrastructure: Patient identification, secure data exchange, health information exchange, data privacy, patient consent
• General: integrated care, value-based care, payment models (e.g. CMS Innovation Models)